Recent Professional Service
- August 2022 – present, member of Editorial Board, Humanities and Social Sciences Communications.
- April 2022 – present, manager of the Stories of Languages and Linguistics podcast site.
- April 2023 – August 2023, area co-chair for the 2023 China National Conference on Computational Linguistics, “Fundamental Theory and Method of Computational Linguistics”.
- March 2022 – present, member of Visioning Committee for School of Modern Languages at Georgia Tech.
- September 2021 – present, site coordinator for NACLO at Georgia Tech.
- September 2021 – December 2021, mentor for I2P project “NurseAssist” at Georgia Institute of Technology.
- April 2021, Moderated panel for SupChina on the future of Chinese language education in America. Recorded video.
- Each January of 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020, Training Session instructor, North American Computational Linguistics Olympiad at Stony Brook University.
- 2017 January — 2019 January, Vice President, Alumni Association of Center for International Foreign Language Teacher Education (CIFLTE) at Teachers College, Columbia University
Recent Review Service
- Linguistic Society of America—2024 Annual Meeting, 2023
- Humanities and Social Sciences Communications, 2023
- NSF reviewer, 2023
- Linguistic Society of America—2023 Annual Meeting, 2022
- Natural Language Semantics, 2022, 2023
- NACCL 34, 2022
- Linguistic Approaches to Bilingualism, 2022
- Second Language Research, 2021
- NELS 52, 2021
- Chinese Teaching in the World (世界汉语教学), 2020
Recent Administrative Position