- September 2021 – present, site coordinator for NACLO at Georgia Tech.
- September 2021 – December 2021, mentor for I2P project “NurseAssist” at Georgia Institute of Technology.
- April 2021 – Moderated panel for SupChina on the future of Chinese language education in America. Recorded video.
- Each January of 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020, Training Session instructor, North American Computational Linguistics Olympiad at Stony Brook University.
- April 2018 — December 2018, Member of Organizing Committee, SYNC 2018 (The Stony Book, Yale, NYU and CUNY Linguistics Graduate Conference) at Stony Brook University
- 2017 January — 2019 January, Vice President, Alumni Association of Center for International Foreign Language Teacher Education (CIFLTE) at Teachers College, Columbia University
Recent Conference and Journal Review Service
- the Linguistic Society of America—2023 Annual Meeting, 2022
- Natural Language Semantics, 2022
- NACCL 34, 2022
- Linguistic Approaches to Bilingualism, 2022
- Second Language Research, 2021
- NELS 52, 2021
- Chinese Teaching in the World (世界汉语教学), 2020